This week Rocky from rockyourbest.com joins Sydney in the kitchen. They mix up two delicious salads based on their top five favorite ingredients! It's a great way to add some fun into making a tasty meal!
The 2nd Annual Benner Fit Challenge Is Finally Here! www.BennerFit.com
We are strengthening our core and perking up the booty this week!
This week we are working on our balance, strengthening our core, and getting our heart rate up!
Now that Syd has a bit more pep in her step - we are starting back with some yoga, squats... and why not throw in some arms?
True - Nora En Pure Come With Me - Nora En Pure
It's the grand finale of our Retro Rehab series. We hope you enjoy!
We are retro rehabbing for this St. Paddy's Day! Getting stronger by the minute! We are wishing all of our Benner Fitters the best of luck on this St. Paddy's week!
I have an affinity for Mexican food. It can get heavy or as Chrissy Teigen (John Legend's beautiful and hysterical wife) says, " bloaty mcbloatstown." But man oh man is it good. I like to keep it simple and quick in the kitchen. I am not the girl that likes to patiently stir the risotto but I do appreciate a good home cooked meal so I get creative. I was craving homemade tacos because this hilarious photo kept frequenting my Facebook newsfeed last week.
Guess what? YOU can have both!
Here's what you need
1) Touch of olive oil, salt, pepper, and turmeric
2) Two handfuls of kale and mushrooms
3) 1/2 can of organic black beans
4) Corn tortillas
5) Beet hummus from Trader Joe's or slice some beets up
Cooking time (I so desperately just wanted to write HAMMER TIME)
1) In a pan combine olive oil, salt, pepper, turmeric, kale, mushrooms, and black beans. Sautéed on medium until done. I found it was between 5-7 minutes
2) Heat corn tortillas and spread beet hummus all over one side of them.
3) Place kale combination on top of the beet hummus or corn tortilla and voila it's time to EAT!
They left me feeling like this...
We are dressing retro and getting a little rehab workout in. Keeping off your ankles, we are working out the core and upper body some more. Let's get to it!!